Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GAAH I HATE BEING BROKE

So, masochist that I am, I stopped in at my favorite comic shop/gaming store today even though I had no loot to spend.  WHY!!! WHY!!!

Why do I do this to myself?

Why did somebody bring in a bunch of old Victoria Games James Bond 007 modules in boxes with cool maps and player handouts and stuff?  There was Gold Finger, and a couple of other ones, and they looked really cool, and they had all the handouts and tokens and everything in the box and I REALLY REALLY WANT IT MOM CAN I HAVE IT!!!  Its only $10, and I know I already have the 007 game, but the bundle comes with the game AND the modules and they are SOOO COOL!!!


I want it so bad!

I am going back tomorrow credit card in hand, bastards.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA!! U MUSTA SAWS THE OLD TSR BOXE SETS THAT HEAVE THE SUBLIMAL MESSAGES!! BASTIDS INDEED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credit cards were made for emergencies like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find! Do you still want some James Bond suggestions for your side project? I have started a list. Also, I've been thinking about posting my JB film review to the Ara blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...