Friday, December 25, 2009

This is my other blog.


By that I mean that I have been pouring my blogging energy into my Mutagenic Substances blog for half a year now, and in that time I have had a lot of non-Mutant Future ideas percolate to the top - this blog is my other blog, a place to post about everything else in my roleplaying life besides my ongoing Mutant Future campaign.

I want this blog to be a behind the screens look at my DMing process, in a way that my Mutant Future blog can not be because my players have full access to it. I will probably be featuring the mountain of material I scribbled and drew on reams of loose paper for my previous campaign, a D&D 3.5 homebrew for which I created a very detailed world.

I will also scan in and post a number of my older drawings and discuss their possible uses in an RPG (my drawings are often pretty surreal and could inspire cool demons and other-worldly locales).

I am kicking off the content with something I drew tonight - an early Christmas present to myself of sorts because I allowed myself the time to just sit down and doodle without a firm idea of what I was drawing. I had the guiding principle of "mutant" to work with and not much else when I lay the pen on the paper.

So welcome to my other blog, and enjoy your stay behind the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...