Thursday, June 7, 2012

D&D Next survey

I just filled out the online survey about the first playtest materials I got for D&D Next.  I manage an office that conducts market research, so I have a lot of experience with surveys.  This one was nicely executed, not too long, and with enough open ended questions to allow me to feel like I had communicated everything I wanted to about my reactions to the materials.

One thing the D&D Next material has done is make me want to get out the materials from my long defunct 3e campaign and maybe run a one off session or two in the orcish lowlands with the characters from the playtest.  I always statted up my 3e creatures in a stripped down format basically identical to the monster format in the playtest.  I have a ton of low level material that would be perfect to throw against the pregen party.  Maybe this will even inspire me to finally get on the Google+ gaming wagon.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find the survey!?! I've been looking all over for it (saw the link when I downloaded the packet but can't find it now >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, WOTC sent the link to the survey to the email associated with your WOTC account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh will look there, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...