Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stonehell Dungeon Review and Interview

My review of Stonehell Dungeon just came out at the Eye of the Vortex.  Not only do I review the megadungeon, I scored an interview with author Michael Curtis in which he hints at a very interesting location in the upcoming publication that will detail the deep levels of Stonehell.  

This is just the first in what will be an ongoing series of reviews and interviews with some of the luminaries of the old school movement.  An interview with the always interesting James Raggi and review of his module Death Frost Doom will be next up in the series.

As a related side note, if any of you out there in the blogosphere reading this have a RPG product you would like me to review on the Eye of the Vortex, shoot me an email (carlgnash  AT gmail DOT com) because I would love to hear from you.  This is your chance to get reviewed in a forum that reaches beyond the dedicated folks reading and writing all the great old school blogs and taps into a much broader audience of gamers of all sorts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...